[Contrib: Evaluation System] provider not being called

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Wed Sep 29 07:19:49 PDT 2010

I wasn't suggesting abandoning Hibernate, just either bypassing it or possibly using Hibernate to issue direct SQL (which is certainly possible) in a couple of cases where it really matters. I sent something to the list yesterday at September 28, 2010 12:21:45 PM EDT giving a backtrace. This is one of several. They were all at one of the two lines shown, and they were all in java.lang.Class.getInterfaces. This apparently a known issue. See the URL included in the email.