[Contrib: Evaluation System] provider not being called

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 07:37:52 PDT 2010

Thanks Aaron,

Ok, I see EVAL_ASSIGN_USER as a new table -- I assume this is where the
eval users get stored.  What I don't understand is what happens when we want
to assign an evaluation to a user who has not yet signed on to Sakai?  We
have many
users who only use Sakai for evaluations.  Where do we find the internal
Sakai uid
for such a user?

   -- Aaron Watters

PS: Chuck, you are not getting copied on some of these messages, you may
   want to consult the list archive.