[Contrib: Evaluation System] eval features

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Wed Sep 15 09:00:33 PDT 2010

Hi Dick -

Others can probably mention specific features, but I can say there are quite a few. The ability for students to chose their TA from a list so they can evaluate just one is in there, I think, but I haven't used it myself.

Mostly, the 1.3.x branch is much more stable and has a bunch more bug fixes, even though it's still technically in QA and doesn't have a 1.3.0 release yet (we're still on release candidates right now). So that's the one I'd recommend using.

Thanks,
Nicola