[Contrib: Evaluation System] Missing class deploying EvaluationSystem on 2.7.0

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Sep 8 05:58:46 PDT 2010

I'm sorry, I received the same errors of 1.2.1 when deploying the 1.3.x
version of EvalSys (when the Tomcat's webapp context was automatically
reloaded), but I hadn't restarted Tomcat because I assumed that it
wouldn't work.

Restarting Tomcat after deploying 1.3.x works fine.

However, I think that the risk I talked about still remains, because
AFAIK deploying the tag 1.2.1 of Evalsys (is the latest stable, am I
right?) on Sakai 2.7 will throw that exception. Maybe you should
recommend Evalsys 1.3.x for Sakai 2.7 in the Confluence Install page.

Thanks for your help.
Best regards.

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Tradición es hacer algo estúpido porque llevamos 500 años haciendo algo
estúpido. (Perich)