[Contrib: Evaluation System] What's the "Last Update" column in My Templates page?

Lovemore Nalube lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
Mon Nov 22 06:17:59 PST 2010

Hi Everyone

I've logged a call to fix the "Last Update" column (EVALSYS-1054 (
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1054 )) It currently only
shows the date on which the template was made/copied. I'd like some
clarity of whether this should show the last action in a template like
adding a new item, or just continue to show the created date.

Thanks

--
Lovemore Nalube
OLE Developer (Vula)

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###