[Contrib: Evaluation System] Select list instead of radio buttons

Silverio, Gonzalo gsilver at umich.edu
Fri Nov 19 06:18:39 PST 2010

Hi,

In trunk multiple choice and multiple answers that are set to display  in whatever is the non-vertical option (forget the name of the option) will display in a grid.

In trunk multiple and multiple answers that are set to display vertically will receive a scrollbar if the list height goes over a certain number of pixels.

But in this case I do think a select makes the most sense.

Gonzalao Bacalao Silverio
gsilver at umich.edu