[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluation web service

Paul Dagnall dagnalpb at notes.udayton.edu
Mon Nov 1 08:05:07 PDT 2010

Bob
Sorry for the delay here. We use web services to add the tool to all the
sites that need it. At our institution we created a new user role
(EvaluationCoordinator) that handles the evaluations for an entire
department. A web service also adds these users to their respective sites
with the appropriate permissions settings. We do not manipulate the actual
evaluation entities with web services.

Paul Dagnall
Web Developer
University of Dayton