[Contrib: Evaluation System] Strange error message for Instructor attempting to view report

Lovemore Nalube lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
Thu Mar 18 02:04:55 PDT 2010

Hi Nicola

In the database, search EVAL_ASSIGN_USER for the corresponding EVALUATION_FK (evaluation ID eg: 222) and GROUP_ID (site realm eg: /site/cc5d6076-3b51-49ae-9f35-f2b5a4010f7b) and see if the user is in USER_ID.

eg:

select count(*) from EVAL_ASSIGN_USER where EVAL_ASSIGN_USER.EVALUATION_FK = 222 and EVAL_ASSIGN_USER.GROUP_ID = "/site/cc5d6076-3b51-49ae-9f35-f2b5a4010f7b";

if the result is not 0, then the user does exist in the evaluation. Check the EVAL_ASSIGN_USER.ASSIGN_TYPE to see if the person was picked up as an evaluator/assistant/evaluatee and his/her EVAL_ASSIGN_USER.ASSIGN_STATUS is linked.

Cheers

--
Lovemore Nalube
OLE Developer (Vula)

>>> On 17/03/2010 at 17:03, in message <EB3DB3EE-5954-4C12-B8CA-0F16F2BC9D07 at longsight.com>, Nicola Monat-Jacobs <nicola at longsight.com> wrote:

Thanks for these tips! Is there anyway for me to tell if I'm dealing with either of these situations by looking at the database, or certain places in the admin GUI?

Thanks,
Nicola