[Contrib: Evaluation System] Strange error message for Instructor attempting to view report

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Mar 16 14:31:32 PDT 2010

That comment is not likely related.

This is almost definitely caused by the user not having the right
permissions. That is pretty much the only thing that would cause it.
You might check your log files to see if anything is logged. Most of
these things produce extra log lines.
-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile