[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evals BOF session at the Sakai 2010 conference

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Tue Mar 2 05:59:04 PST 2010

Yes, we discussed this briefly on the last EVALSYS conference call.

IIRC BoF arrangements are made at the conference; they're not proposed like presentations or panels.  If possible, we'd need a room with a conference phone and to reserve the Sakai Bridge so folks not at the conference can participate; anyone feel like organizing things?

Given that the conference schedule won't be known for some time, maybe we should assume a lunchtime meeting to avoid conflicts with important sessions?

SMD.

On Mar 2, 2010, at 7:16 AM, Aaron Zeckoski wrote:

> Makes sense to me.
> -AZ
>
> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Lovemore Nalube
> <lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am wondering weather it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Course evaluation
>> B.O.F meeting/session during the conference in Denver this year.
>>
>> This would be a great opportunity to finalize certain issues, eg. around
>> Q.A. and sell CE to interested institutions. Seeing as more and more people
>> are using CE (or at least curious about it) and the code is growing
>> everyday.
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> Cheers
>>

>> --
>> Lovemore Nalube
>> OLE Developer (Vula)
>> University of Cape Town
>> http://www.cet.uct.ac.za/LovemoreN

> Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765