[Contrib: Evaluation System] Making it easier to approve bug fixes

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Tue Jun 29 07:33:49 PDT 2010

+1 the new approach to routing and handling changes is still very new; keeping the traffic on the main list will ensure we have broad visibility until we gain more experience and confidence in our new process.

SMD.

On Jun 29, 2010, at 10:28 AM, Aaron Zeckoski wrote:

> Let's try using the normal list for now. I don't think the amount of
> traffic is enough to be concerned about right now. -AZ
>

> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Lovemore Nalube
> <lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I wonder if it would make life easier to have a Jira Group for the
>> maintenance team and QA. instead of mailing the list about fixes (not new
>> features) a Jira gets assigned to the group and the workflow is contained
>> within Jira.
>>
>> :)
>>

>> --
>> Lovemore Nalube
>> OLE Developer (Vula)
>> University of Cape Town
>> http://www.cet.uct.ac.za/LovemoreN
>>

>> ###
>>
>> UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN
>>
>> This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
>> published on our website at
>> http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27
>> 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is
>> addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author.
>> If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use,
>> disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related
>> to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual
>> capacity.
>>
>> ###

> Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765