[Contrib: Evaluation System] status?

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Tue Jun 29 02:19:07 PDT 2010

Hi Aaron,

Please add your details to the

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Adopters

page.

Thanks
Stephen

>>> Aaron Watters <aaron.watters at gmail.com> 6/28/2010 9:38 PM >>>
Hi folks, I'm a technical person involved in using Evalsys at Rutgers.

We've been using an older release of the tool with some local stuff that we
built up around
it.  Some of our more savvy users would like to have a more recent version.

My understanding is that there was a bunch of other stuff going into the
main
release rsn.  My question is: when should we consider upgrading?

Advice requested,  thx in advance -- Aaron Watters

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.

###