[Contrib: Evaluation System] status?

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 01:31:12 PDT 2010

Aaron

It's anyone's guess really!

We've been running Trunk as of 65968 for a while - it does the basics well but there are numerous bugs all of which I have reported in Jira. Recently we've just built based on 68241 but haven't tested this out yet.

There's a plan afoot to cut a RC tag based on 68241 so that will be the version that gets tested and patched.

In the past we  ran the last proper "release" (1.2.1 I think) but that was far worse than 65968 so don't run that!

adam