[Contrib: Evaluation System] Admin UI

Silverio, Gonzalo gsilver at umich.edu
Thu Jun 24 08:35:39 PDT 2010

Rick Moyer has pointed out:

	http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/System+Settings

So it looks like quite of the work to clarify what all these settings entail has been done, possibly by Cambridge, it looks like.

I will not be able to be involved much in this, just wanted to get the ball rolling. If the community could edit the  page at will (like Ellen has done) then whomever makes the changes will have a good basis on the needs of this community.

Again - the page to be edited is at:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/XxUhB

Thanks.

	-Gonzalo