[Contrib: Evaluation System] Notice: Merging EVALSYS-861 to trunk?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Jun 23 07:02:46 PDT 2010

I think I would prefer we arrange a short meeting where Jim can take
us through the impact. I can be pretty flexible on times this week but
Lovemore might not be available (travel) so we might have to wait. I
don't think there is a need to rush anything right?
Does that seem ok?
-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile