[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluation System adopters

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed Jun 16 08:16:09 PDT 2010

Hi all,

As Evaluation System usage is growing, I thought it would be helpful if we knew who was using it and which version of the code. Please add your details to this page, if possible in advance of the BOF:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Adopters

under one of the categories (Production, Pilot, Evaluating).

Regards
Stephen

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.

###