[Contrib: Evaluation System] Coordination of BoF in Denver

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Fri Jun 4 13:27:34 PDT 2010

All,

I thought I'd start the conversation around coordinating a BoF during the Denver conference. My understanding is that the BoF conference spaces will be available on an ad hoc, first-come first served basis so it probably would be a good idea to get a time identified early (i.e. now). We also will almost certainly have people who want to participate remotely (calling in if possible) so giving them some lead time would be good.

I've taken a quick look at the schedule and a working lunch on Thurs from 11:45 - 13:00 seems like it might work. Is that time workable for most folks?

Also, we should probably start building an agenda; here are a couple items I suggest:

	- Update on from various institutions
	- Discussion of process for updating trunk
	- Discussion of plans for merging back in various branches
	- Discussion of QA resources and next tag

Other items?

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765