[Contrib: Evaluation System] Updating evals to build against 2.6

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Jul 29 08:15:26 PDT 2010

Agreed, it's possible to write poms with multiple profiles which will build
in all versions of Sakai. [1] Many contrib tools such as iClicker, Profile2
and Gradebook2 already do this. I'd written up some XSLT and documentation
about this a year or so ago. [2]

I never updated it to include 2.7, as UMich isn't on 2.7 yet, and the
profile names are not very good, they should probably all be sakai-2.5,
sakai-2.6, sakai-2.7 rather than K1, pre-K1 as discussed on the dev list
recently. [3]

I can probably update the xslt to include 2.7. When would this be needed by,
as I've got a ton of other stuff being worked on at the moment.

[1]
http://steve-on-sakai.blogspot.com/2009/03/build-profiles-and-sakai-dependencies.html
[2]
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+2.6+Contrib+Tool+Migration+Tips