[Contrib: Evaluation System] My Email Templates for non-admin users?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Jul 26 02:08:51 PDT 2010

You are only restricting access because there is no paging. I think we
should attempt to specify requirements as they really are. Stating them like
that loses the actual need here. This is more accurate.

   1. we need admin access to the templates to edit default templates.
   2. we need paging for the 'show other templates' link.

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile