[Contrib: Evaluation System] Request for review: Extend administrate-search to enable keyword searching by Assign Group Name

Lovemore Nalube lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
Mon Jul 19 00:55:35 PDT 2010

Hi Rick

No, the tool is not meant to support Sakai sites only. The first step
for us was to prioritize Sakai sites because that's what we use. We will
later include other groups (assign, adhoc and hierarchy).

--
Lovemore Nalube
OLE Developer (Vula)

>>> On 7/18/2010 at 8:34 PM, in message
<A32122FBAE23C145ABBEFDEA852187CE01DFEEE32853 at OITMXCMS03VI.AD.UMD.EDU>,
"Richard C. Moyer II" <rmoyer at umd.edu> wrote:

Lovemore,
           I’m concerned that with this enhancement that only sakai
sites are supported.  When will the others be included?
Until then this function is broken for anyone not using sakai sites.
Is this a new direction that this tool is going?   For years it was
discouraged to commit code to trunk that broke the tool.
Rick