[Contrib: Evaluation System] importing question (#1482519)

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 27 06:34:50 PST 2010

we've had a question from our user (!)

"We have had the new evaluation tool added to one of our sites.  I was wondering if there is any mechanism to upload questions to a survey?  I have approx. 300 questions currently in a spreadsheet and there are obvious benefits to having these in Weblearn, however I don't think I can face putting each in one at a time!

Any thoughts on how this might be achieved would be much appreciated."

I've heard that there's an XML import option, but I cant find it. so

1/ how does on eimport XML
2/ is there a definition of the XML format anywhere
3/ can one import a CSV file?
4/ does anybody have amethod to convert a CSV file into the xcorrect XML format?

adam