[Contrib: Evaluation System] Schedule Next Sakai EVALSYS Group Meeting

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Fri Jan 22 11:27:29 PST 2010

All,

U-M is about to commence work on "Phase II" of our Teaching Questionnaires project and we'd like to review our status and thinking with the community on a few things before charging forward. It's also been about 3 months since our last group meeting and it's probably a good time to touch base.

Therefore, please indicate your availability for a Sakai EVALSYS meeting here:

	http://www.doodle.com/ggg3exw9c52q4tch

Once we've settled on a time, I'll set the conference bridge and send out a final notice. Here's an outline agenda which will be finalized and posted on Confluence before the meeting:

	- The "final" XML schema U-M is proposing for the importer
	- Update on trunk merge activities
	- Discussion of admin interface and redesign ideas
	- Discussion around next tag and QA
	- Conference planning?

Thanks,

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765