[Contrib: Evaluation System] Ability to copy (duplicate) template questions in Course Evaluations

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Wed Feb 24 04:19:06 PST 2010

Oh, I see what you mean now. You just added in a button to trigger the
copy from inside the template.
Makes sense and it is nice to see that functionality is finally being used.

On that note, there is still a lot of functionality that I put into
the system which is not really exposed (things like creating system
items which are loaded into certain or all evaluations automatically).
I hope at some point we can get some UI help to expose this
functionality to users of the system. It seems like a shame to have
features like that which just sit unused.

-AZ