[Contrib: Evaluation System] Ability to copy (duplicate) template questions in Course Evaluations

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Wed Feb 24 02:45:28 PST 2010

I do. We already had this functionality. Did you basically write it
again or what? More details please?
-AZ

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Lovemore Nalube
<lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za> wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have implemented a way to copy/duplicate template items/questions. It is
> currently in our UCT branch but we feel deserves to be in trunk.
>
> The UI change is that a copy icon is added to the set of edit, preview,
> delete icons. We plan for the duplicated item to be ordered immediately
> after the original.
>
> Does anybody have any thoughts on this?
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Lovemore Nalube
> OLE Developer (Vula)
> University of Cape Town
> http://www.cet.uct.ac.za/LovemoreN

Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/azeckoski - http://www.linkedin.com/in/azeckoski
http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile