[Contrib: Evaluation System] limit on number of questions?

Ellen Yu Borkowski eyb at umd.edu
Wed Feb 17 08:52:38 PST 2010

Adam

I just tried creating a template and put in a bunch of existing questions I had.  Here's the interesting thing - when I got to 71, it still let me add question 72 (it did not "lock up" like what you've described), BUT it did not display question 72 on the template.  I had to go out and back in like the your user described and was able to see question 72.  When I added another question, it did the same thing.

I will put in a JIRA ticket for this.

Ellen

On Feb 17, 2010, at 11:41 AM, Adam Marshall wrote:

> we have # questions in a block set to 30. Upon receiving her complaint I upped it to 90 but (apparently) this had no effect on what she was seeing.
>
> we don't really understand what a block is. Is it  when you group rating questions? If so it doesn't sound like this is what she was doing.
>
> adam

---
Email: eyb at umd.edu
http://www.oit.umd.edu/as/staff/Ellen.html