[Contrib: Evaluation System] [DG: Open Forum] Evaluation System & Sakai 2.7

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed Aug 18 10:00:58 PDT 2010

Hi Vitaly,

Probably the best code to use is the 1.3.x branch:

 https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/evaluation/branches/1.3.x/

Also there is a list for the evaluation system (CC'ed) which is the best  place to ask questions about it.

Regards
Stephen

>>> <vitaly at smolny.org> 8/18/2010 6:33 PM >>>
Hi!

I have a problem with installing Evaluation System 1.2.1 on Sakai 2.7.x.

I changed pom.xml to 2.7 but one test failed:

 testSaveTemplateItem(org.sakaiproject.evaluation.logic.EvalAuthoringServiceImplTest)  Time elapsed: 0.019 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.IllegalStateException: This template (5) is locked, templateItems and items cannot be changed
	at org.sakaiproject.evaluation.logic.EvalAuthoringServiceImpl.saveTemplateItem_aroundBody40(EvalAuthoringServiceImpl.java:581)
	at org.sakaiproject.evaluation.logic.EvalAuthoringServiceImpl.saveTemplateItem_aroundBody41$advice(EvalAuthoringServiceImpl.java:84)
	at org.sakaiproject.evaluation.logic.EvalAuthoringServiceImpl.saveTemplateItem(EvalAuthoringServiceImpl.java:1)
	at org.sakaiproject.evaluation.logic.EvalAuthoringServiceImplTest.testSaveTemplateItem(EvalAuthoringServiceImplTest.java:1211)

While Sakai was starting I got an error (full trace attached)

ERROR ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]] org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'TLABPostProcessorLoader' defined in class path resource [conf/rsf-config.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'scopeAlterationWrapperProxy' defined in class path resource [conf/rsf-config.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'RSACBridgeProxy$child#61c152c4' of type [uk.org.ponder.rsac.RSACBridgeProxy] while setting bean property 'value'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'RSACBridgeProxy$child#61c152c4' defined in class path resource [conf/rsf-config.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'RSACBeanLocator' while setting bean property 'RSACBeanLocator'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'RSACBeanLocator' defined in class path resource [conf/rsf-config.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sakaiproject/evaluation/logic/exceptions/InvalidDatesException

How can I resolve it?
May be I need another version of Evaluation System?

Vitaly

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.

###