[Contrib: Evaluation System] "Questionnaire templates" or "Templates"

Ellen Yu Borkowski eyb at umd.edu
Tue Aug 10 06:15:22 PDT 2010

Adam

Similar to UCT, we use Templates and Evaluations in the tool.  I think going with the process that an individual institution may customize their own environment using the locale file would be the best approach rather than having an overall community decision on names.  Just like the commercial products, there are "default names" for the tools "out of the box", but one can always change them using the "language pack".  I see this as the same thing.

Ellen

On Aug 10, 2010, at 9:10 AM, Adam Marshall wrote:

> so you appear to be thinking along similar lines to us. great.
>
> adam

---
Ellen Yu Borkowski
Director, Academic Support