[Contrib: Evaluation System] Question about the Control Hierarchy screen

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Thu Apr 29 08:19:25 PDT 2010

Hi -

So I've been able to implement a simple EvalHierarchyProvider and provision hierarchy nodes and group assignments to those nodes. However, I have a question about the purpose of some of the links on the Control Hierarchy screen that perhaps someone on this list can answer.

What is the purpose of the 'Assign Users' link? Right now it just seems to take you to the same place as the 'Assign Groups' link. Is there some planned functionality that just hasn't been written yet?

Thanks,

Nicola Monat-Jacobs
Senior Technical Manager
The Longsight Group