[Contrib: Evaluation System] Recommended version for build with Sakai 2.6.x branch

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Fri Apr 9 09:22:47 PDT 2010

Jonathan -

I've come to the conclusion that OOTB the hierarchy system doesn't work unless:

1) The 'admin' user is enrolled in all your courses (so you can add course site groups to your hierarchy nodes)
2) You write a custom EvalHierarchyProvider

Other institutions may have additional 'tricks' in production too, I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Nicola Monat-Jacobs