[Contrib: Evaluation System] Notes from 9/3/09 EVALSYS Meeting

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Wed Sep 9 18:01:50 PDT 2009

Thanks for the responses everyone; I think we have a quorum. I went
ahead and scheduled the next *2* dates that worked best for everyone
since it seems we might benefit from a quick follow-up to the first
conversation:

The two times are:

	Tues, 9/22 9-10 am EDT
	Thurs, 9/24 noon-1 EDT

We'll be on the Sakai Bridge 002:

	Name: Sakai002 - Ad-hoc
	Telephone: +1-812-856-7060
	Internet:156.56.240.9
	Conference Code: 350#
	PIN: 72524#

I propose we plan on holding both meetings and cancel the second if
it seems we no longer need it.

SMD.