[Contrib: Evaluation System] Notes from 9/3/09 EVALSYS Meeting

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Thu Sep 3 13:08:00 PDT 2009

All,

Please see the Confluence page for notes and action items from
today's EVALSYS meeting:

	http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/bQ7tAw

Per our discussion I have also set up a Doodle pole to determine the
next meeting time; please indicate your availability here:

	http://doodle.com/9t7fxvpwq4834xn8

The next meeting will cover:

	- Review additional proposed changes:
		- Jim Eng to forward U-M changes soon, to be discussed online
before the meeting
		- Others welcome to create Jira feature requests and then message
evaluation at collab.sakaiproject.org for feedback
	- Plans toward a 1.2.2 tag including feature freeze date & QA period

Thanks,

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765
Pub Key 24DD6B09