[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS Merge Process & Planning Meeting Request

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Fri Oct 30 07:38:32 PDT 2009

All,

After a bit of a slow start, this morning's EVALSYS team meeting
completed its review of the proposed U-M merges. See the Confluence
page for details:

	http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/9Q-tAw

One of the larger tasks we identified was the need for a UI review/
redesign as more features are added and new roles are supported (e.g.
an eval administrator). Some UI redesign effort will be undertaken
and it will be important to get broad input on the design proposals.
It was felt that Cambridge in particular (Aaron, Hattie?)  might have
some good input here...

We will reconvene in 4-6 weeks to check progress and discuss next steps.

SMD.