[Contrib: Evaluation System] Course Evaluation tool Screencast

roger brown roger.brown at uct.ac.za
Tue Nov 24 04:11:57 PST 2009

Hi all

We've finished a prototype screencast of the Course Evaluation tool.
Please take a look at it here
https://vula.uct.ac.za/access/content/group/d02f250e-be2d-4b72-009a-161d66ed6df9/screencast/Course_Evaluation_Screencast.mp4

Over the next few weeks we will evaluating the screencast so expect some
changes to this version as we seek to maximise its effectiveness. While
we allude to the use of the tool for surveys/questionnaires the specific
scenario that we are going to evaluate is the use of the tool in the
evaluation of a course (ie quality of course materials and
lecturers/faculty)

Please let me know if you have problems with file type and/or access.

Roger Brown
Learning Technologies Consultant
Centre for Educational Technology
CHED