[Contrib: Evaluation System] Maryland's Spring semester evaluations

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Thu May 7 13:03:52 PDT 2009

Ellen,

Thanks for the scale info. How many different templates do you have?
It sounds like 7 or 8 (one for each school and then the University
items). Is that correct?

SMD.

On May 7, 2009, at 4:01 PM, Ellen Yu Borkowski wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> With everything else that has been going on, I did not remember to
> email out to this group when Maryland's evaluation opened.
>
> We opened on Monday, April 27 as a soft opening with the official
> opening on April 28th.  We are closing on May 13th.
>
> This semester, our numbers are:
>
> 5,553 course sections
> 128,219 total possible evaluations
> 7 colleges/schools who had college level items which were added to the
> university-wide items
> 2 levels of the hierarchy (University and college)
> multiple instructor feature used
>
> Reminders have not been that frequent - we did one on the first
> Thursday of the first week, then on Sunday and again on Thursday.
> Starting this Sunday, we'll run daily reminders through the close date
> next Wednesday.
>
> Ellen
> ---
> Ellen Yu Borkowski
> Director, Academic Support
> Office of Information Technology
> University of Maryland
> College Park, MD  20742-2411
> 301.405.2922 (o)
> 301.830.0196 (c)
> 301.405.0720 (f)
> Email: eyb at umd.edu
> http://www.oit.umd.edu/as/staff/Ellen.html

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765