[Contrib: Evaluation System] Help with Evaluation tool Error Message

Andrew Thornton art27 at cantab.net
Fri Mar 13 06:13:51 PDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:50 PM, John Bush <john.bush at rsmart.com> wrote:
> ask and you shall receive:  http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/EVALSYS-650
> .  We are running version 1.2.1 in 2.5 and 2.6 and see the same
> error.  I'm not really sure if it has anything to do with the
> specifics of the evaluation I seem to get it everytime.

I'm pretty sure that this bug is already be fixed in the trunk version
of the code. If you look at the log for
evaluation/trunk/tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/tool/producers/ReportsViewingProducer.java
the fix should be apparent, I can't remember the exact CTL that it was
committed under.

Hope this helps,
andy

--