[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluation results

Faust Gorham fgorham at ucmerced.edu
Thu Jul 9 15:01:58 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am coming to this group again, asking for additional information. Sean,
thanks for the data you put together below.

Is there a site that documents, the results from different schools and how
well the system has been taken up by the students?

Is there any advice for increasing the response rate?

UC Merced is looking at changing the paper based model but our assistant
deans worry that the response rate will fall to a low level.

Thanks,

Faust Gorham
Chief IT Architect &
Web Services Manager