[Contrib: Evaluation System] How to add evaluatees?

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed Aug 12 08:58:59 PDT 2009

Maybe I'm missing something (never having used an EvalGroupProvider), but how would this be different to just setting the default realm permissions in the !realm.template.course realm appropriately using trunk with the sample CM impl ?

Cheers
Stephen

>>> Jim Eng <jimeng at umich.edu> 8/12/2009 5:58 PM >>>
Sounds like the easiest way to deal with this is to create a simple
EvalGroupProvider impl that defines groups and permissions based on
rosters provided by the sample CM impl.  As Dick said, that would make
development and debugger easier.

Jim