[Contrib: Evaluation System] Slow response/loading when accessing Evaluation by Student

Santhanam V santhanam at aims.amrita.edu
Mon Apr 20 23:13:05 PDT 2009

Dear Friends,

     When a student is accessing Evaluation for getting list of surveys assigned, the response for loading of evaluation page is very slow. It take around 25 seconds.

    Our server's hardware configuration is good ( Dual Processor / RAM 4 GB).

    The following is the versions of software we have used :

JBoss : 4.0.5.GA
Java  : 1.5.0_14

Sakai : 2.4.1

Evaluation : 1.2.0
Hierarchy  : 1.0.1
EntityBroker : 1.2

     Please kindly help us in getting a quick response time.

Thank You
With Regards
Santhanam