[DG: Euro Sakai] European Sakai Meeting around Berlin Conference

Ian Dolphin iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Sep 9 09:15:29 PDT 2010

Hello Euro Sakai'ers

It looks feasible to hold a European-focussed meeting around the Berlin Sakai Conference next June. The conference runs from Tuesday 14th to Thursday 16th June. Preconference sessions would be on Monday 13th, and, if previous patterns hold true, Project Coordination meetings would be on Sunday 12th and Friday 17th.

I suggest we look at either Sunday 12th or Friday 17th for the European meeting. This could be a half day, or a full day.

I'd like to take a quick poll on preferences. Please reply to me only, to save list traffic, with your preference of day - Sunday 12th or Friday 17th, half-day or full day. This will also give me a reasonable idea of the numbers likely to attend.

Regards

Ian

--
Ian Dolphin