[DG: Euro Sakai] 2011 Conference - Venue change

Ian Dolphin iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Dec 21 23:37:12 PST 2010

Dear Colleague

As you may have seen from the Sakai Website, and the Announce list, I have regretfully made the decision to move the 2011 Conference from Berlin. I want to assure you that this decision was not taken lightly, and was made after full consideration of the potential financial impact on the Foundation. More details are available at

http://www.sakaiproject.org/blogs/ian-dolphin/one-hundred-and-forty-days

I have already begun to discuss potential venues for a European conference during 2011 with several institutions, and remain committed to a strong European event during the course of the year. Early in the New Year I will convene a call to consider further planning. If you wish to be involved in the planning process, please drop me a line.

Best

Ian

--
Ian Dolphin