[cle-release-team] Release pre-announcement of QA04

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 10 09:09:58 PDT 2014

Pre-release announcement of Sakai 10-QA04. QA04 was on the the
original schedule for February 14th. Because of prior delays, this is
delayed from the earlier targets. There are much less changes in this
release, and it was the first to require merges.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK/fixforversion/13592

There are still 15 blockers remaining for Sakai 10 RC. 4 documentation
related, and the rest appear to be assigned but some haven't had activity
in awhile. We plan to review any remaining blockers at this Thursdays
release call. We have two more QA releases on the schedule but would either
need to be able to skip one of these QA's (probably not likely), one of the
RC's (possible) or delay the release into mid-May.

I have built a Sakai 10-QA04 binary (~550MB)

Link to Bin:
*https://qa10.longsight.com/binaries/sakai-bin-10-qa04-306954.tar.gz
<https://qa10.longsight.com/binaries/sakai-bin-10-qa04-306954.tar.gz>*

MD5:
*https://qa10.longsight.com/binaries/sakai-bin-10-qa04-306954.tar.gz.MD5
<https://qa10.longsight.com/binaries/sakai-bin-10-qa04-306954.tar.gz.MD5>*

And created a source tag (It points to externals as of around 10:30AM EDT
2014-03-10)
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-10-qa04

I'm running with all the properties enabled in local.properties mentioned
on the MOTD and is started on.
https://qa10.longsight.com/ logs at https://qa10.longsight.com/logs/