[cle-release-team] Sakai 10 milestones

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Jan 10 11:08:51 PST 2014

[Sakai release team]

Hi Sakai release team,

We have a couple of milestones coming up pretty quickly. One is a code
freeze on January 17. All features are supposed to be finished by then,
including coding. We did give ourselves a couple of weeks of slack time
so we could assess the state of all the new stuff going into Sakai 10
and help along things which are lagging behind (or determine if they
should be pulled).

Would that review/milestone "New Feature cutoff" be best done at our
Sakai release team next week, or at a separately scheduled Sakai 10
checkin? I'm thinking the Sakai release team probably would work, but
just checking, as I'm not sure how much of our meeting this would take
(just a few minutes or more in-depth discussion)?

2014 January 17	New feature cutoff (QA2)
2014 January 31	String freeze and a new QA cycle (QA3)

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin