[cle-release-team] A few more Jira administration fixes

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Feb 28 08:04:31 PST 2014

I noticed somehow that about a dozen or more unresolved issues still had
an affects version of QA01 or QA02. They should now be QA03.

QA01 and QA02 are archived so that they can not be used as affects
versions or fix versions (on all Sakai Jira projects).

If this causes any inconvenience let me know. I'm happy to fix an issue
here or there  which should be the exception to the rule.

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin