[cle-release-team] Adding Fix Versions

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 25 09:24:31 PST 2014

Everything thing prior to the cut off last week would be in QA03 release.

For QA04 only the branch manager who actually does the merge should be
setting this fix version. Everything else that gets merged into trunk would
only have a fix version of 11.0 [tentative] set by the developer that
commits to trunk.

Anything else would be a anticipated fix version which we agreed we aren't
doing.

Essentially I *think* the filter for issues to be QA'd that aren't yet in
10 that you're probably looking for is below

"Issues with a fix version of 11, but not a fix version of 10 that are a
bug and are fixed but not yet verified either.". Probably something similar
but separate for kernel?

project = "SAK" AND fixVersion not in versionMatches("10.*") and fixVersion
in versionMatches("11.*") and type="Bug" and Resolution = "Fixed" and
Status != "Verified"