[cle-release-team] Adding Fix Versions

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Feb 25 08:22:33 PST 2014

I feel like a broken record, perhaps one that was mis-recorded in the
studio and needs a new digital master recording. ;-)

When I notice issues that are resolved and clearly are targeted for the
QA branch, if they don't have a fix version, I'm putting in QA04. That
way the will show up in this filter for QA testers:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-24415?filter=13763

I think we should try for getting all the blocker and critical items QA
tested (currently a little less than 50 issues). There are over 750
issues total, and I don't see how QA can get this number tested. For
Sakai 11, maybe we can set up a different process (e.g. be more
proactive on getting Sakai 11 issues tested closer to when they are fixed).

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin