[cle-release-team] Sakai 11 vs trunk

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Feb 19 12:38:41 PST 2014

I notice that in JIRA we have a "trunk" version as well as an "11.0 [tentative]" version available to use as fix versions -- I think we should only have one to avoid confusion. What's your preference? I know in the past we had chosen to _not_ use trunk as a fix version, but I don't really have a strong opinion either way -- except that I do strongly feel we shouldn't have both.

Please respond with your preference - I can make the preferred change when I return from my vacation next week if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Thanks,
- Beth