[cle-release-team] Sakai Trunk in Transition

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Feb 13 13:00:44 PST 2014

Hi again,

I've completed transitioning the contrib tools below to the svn repository and updated the sakai/trunk .externals file to reference them. If you had commit rights on any of the contrib tools mentioned below, you also have commit rights on the same projects in svn.

You may want to execute a fresh checkout of sakai trunk to pull in these changes.

I've been able to verify the checkout and compile of sakai trunk, but please let me know if you run into any problems.

Onward towards Sakai 10!

- Beth