[cle-release-team] Script to create Sakai 10 branch?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Feb 13 09:45:59 PST 2014

No this is more about a script to move each individual submodule into a
branch like

foreach [directory in the externals file]
  svn cp https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/assignment/trunk
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/assignment/branches/sakai-10.x

Something that could probably be scripted in a half hour or so I guess, but
might already exist.

Then update the externals to point to these branches
Then update the version in trunk poms to 11 (as you have an example of)

Just came up on the call about who was going to do all of this once
everything was moved over.