[cle-release-team] Fwd: [sakai-docs] Fwd: Sakai 10 online help documentation update

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Apr 8 11:57:50 PDT 2014

[Sakai core team and PMC]

FYI, the team is mostly done with the Sakai 10 documentation. The
documentation will exist in two places, within the Sakai online help
environment, and on the web. I'm thinking about turning on the web
version (aka making it publicly accessible). I just worry a little bit
if it might cause confusion and if it would be better to wait until the
import into Sakai 10 is complete.

The documentation contains screen captures! Imagine that. Looks a lot
nicer and likely easier to use. We owe Wilma and the documentation team
thanks. :-)

More details below.

P.S. No takers yet on a translation. Maybe that will come later.

Cheers,
Neal