[cle-release-team] Sakai 10.0 conversion scripts

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 7 05:26:24 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've created a parent Jira task to track conversion scripts needed for
the 10.0 release -

I performed a query and it looks like 38 issues have conversion scripts
for Sakai 10.0 . Does that sound like the right order of magnitude?
Should I just add them to the parent Jira and as we go through them
we'll see if they belong or not?

Feel free to add conversion script Jiras to SAK-26049.

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin